|Choose the Photoshoots You Want|
|Seniors Preferred Session Menu|
At Fall Creek Portrait Design, there's no "one size fits all' -- you select from 9 different photoshoots to portray you and your personality. Most seniors choose three or four for maximum variety.
1) Studio $59 -- Get a traditional or casual look in either our studio light or natural light (or both) camera rooms. Get a mix of close up, full length and pick from hundreds of backgrounds to fit your style. Most seniors choose Studio as one of their photoshoots.
2) Environmental $79 -- Choose from 7 Natural and pristine yet, different locations. Choose from Big Falls,
Eau Claire River Beach, Lake Eau Claire, Hay Creek, Nine-mile Creek, the Caves or Troubled Waters Bridge.
3) The Factory and Warehouse $79 -- Urban Industrial grunge at it's best. Access to the old Banbury (Uniroyal) facility other photographers don't have. A Senior favorite.
4) The Park $79 -- Choose from 6 parks, each with its own unique character: Fall Creek's Keller Park, Phoenix, Owen, Carson and the Rod & Gun Park, all in Eau Claire, or Irvine Park, in Chippewa Falls.
5) Your Stuff $69 -- Sports, Music, Hobbies, Pets and other activities done in our indoor or outdoor studio. If you do it, we can shoot it.
6) The Extreme $99 -- Football in the stadium, Sliding into home plate, Swimming in the pool, Rapelling down a rock wall, Dancing or performing on center stage, Blasting out of a sandtrap, Rocking your instrument on stage, or Doing a slam dunk on a basketball court. You'll get magazine-quality images you'll treasure.
7) Your Place $79 - You may have a special location -- maybe it's your home, family farm, a family business, the farm where you board horses, a pristine spot where you can think. You name it, if it's within 20 miles, we're game
8) Paint the Town $699 -- New for 2012. Get 4-6 friends together and we'll pick you up in a limousine. Ride the limo to 3 photoshoots with your friends. Shoot at one Park, choose either an Environmental location or the Warehouse and finish up at the Studio. Sure it's more expensive (hey we have to rent the limo), but divide it by 6 and each senior gets 3 photoshoots for $117. That's $100 off, not to mention the fun!
9) Senior Road Trip $169 ($109 when combined with other photoshoots). Ride a limo to downtown Minneapolis where we'll shoot at the Flour Mill (Pillsbury) Ruins, the famous Stone Arched Bridge and along the MIssissippi River. Be photographed by two of western Wisconsin's premier photographers, Chris Nelson and Jane Bores (Photography by Jane, Cameron WI) and we'll buy dinner af the Old Spaghetti House. Invite a friend -- you'll meet seniors from all over western Wisconsin, but we've found it's most fun with a buddy. We only do 2 of these a year -- June 14 and August 23. It's limited to 20 students, don't wait. You're only a senior once!
Session Books --
You've given out all your wallets. Relatives and friends have prints you've given them and a portrait or gallery hangs on your parents wall. But what do you have? Your session book! Session books are for you. It's your session -- all the images, the whole story. Great fun to share with all your friends, and just imagine what it'll mean to you in 10 or 20 years. Ask your parents.
We want you to have this priceless keepsake of this milestone of your life. Priced from $200 to $600. Ask us to show them to you at your consultation.